Exams and Record Unit
EXAMS AND RECORDS UNIT
The Exams and Record Unit of Imo State Polytechnic is headed by Mr. Moses Ajoku who is Senior Deputy Registrar Academics. He is also assisted by some ESR officers with the responsibilities of keeping all students personal files and records which includes all past examination question papers, marking schemes and answer booklets.
The Record keeping of the ESR Unit also extends across other the two existing Campuses of the Polytechnic (Orlu Campus and Mbano Campus). Our means of keeping records is majorly through electronic method and a bit of manual records. We have an electronic system that captures all the exams and records materials and also there is a record room reserved to store all exams and record materials which is manually and carefully arranged on Shelves and marked according to the Departments and Levels.
DUTIES OF THE ESR UNIT
- The maintenance of all student records and files
- Curator of all past examination marking schemes and questions
- Supervises, monitors and provides logistic support for the Polytechnic examinations.
- Ensures strict adherence to rules and regulations spelt out in the student handbook regarding Regulations for Polytechnic examination.
- Represents the Registry in all examination related assignments.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ESR UNIT:
- Provides a strong functioning and accessible record unit
- Supervises and co-coordinates a hitch free academic year
- Monitors compliance with all Polytechnic rules and regulations on the examinations conduct
- Processes and issues transcripts of examination results to requesting institutions as provided by students or applicant.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar.
- Undergraduate Research
- Beyond the Classroom
- Academic Facilities
- Academic Resources
- Exams and Record Unit
- Microsoft Academy
- School Calendar