MCALBERT FAUSTINUS UCHE OSUJI. BLS (HONS) MLS. (IBADAN)
McAlbert Osuji was appointed as the librarian of Imo State polytechnic in 2014. Before his appointment, he has held similar positions in the following areas: Librarian and pioneer staff of Imo State University Library Owerri, 1993- 1999; Practising Librarian and Lecturer in the department of Library Studies, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike 1999-2014.
Born in UmuodaNguru in AbohMbaise Local Government Area of Imo state, MrMcAlbertOsuji holds the following degrees:
- BLS (Bachelor of Library Science) Abia State University Uturu, 1989.
- MLS (Master of Library Science) University of Ibadan 1998.
Mr. Osuji has several publications to his credit. They include:
- McAlbert, F. U. (2014). Environmentalism and the library: Managing e-wastes. National Conference on Environmentalism and Human Responsibility: the way forward (pp. 23 - 24). Umuagwo-Ohaji: Imo State Polytechnic.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Anyaegbu, C. E. (2014). Enterprenurship in Agricultural Education. Maiden Annual National Conference on 21st Century issues in Education (p. 15). Umudike: University of Agriculture Umudike.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Obasi, S. C. (2012). Gender Literacy and Life-long Learning for self reliance and productivity. Knowledge Review Journal, 26(4), 37 - 40.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Obasi, S. C. (2012). Information Communication Infrastructure in support of Research and Development: University of Agriculture Umudike Experience. International Conference on Research Innovation and Sustainable Development.1(8), pp. 64 - 66. Porto Novo: Reseach Innovation and Development.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Oriaku, K. A. (2013). Digital Library Project Using Grnstone Open Source Software in Nigerian University Libraries : a case study of Michael Opkpara University of Agriculture Umudike. In I. A, K. N. Igwe , & P. C. Uzuegbu (Eds.), Provission of Information Services to Users in the era of Globalization (pp. 440 - 451). Lagos: Waltodanny.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Ugwunna, I. S. (2014, August). Electronic/Digital Information Resources and Training for Sustainable Research. International Journal of Academic Library and Information Science, 2(7), 86 - 91.
- McAlbert, F. U., & Uzuegbu, P. C. (2012). Digital Librarians and Challenges of Open Access to knowledge. Library Philosophy and Practice, http://unllib.unl.edu/LPP/.
- Obua, B., McAlbert, F. U., Okoro, B. O., & Eferenie, S. (2012). Survey of the Diversity of forage plants used in feeding pigs in small holder farms in South Eastern Nigeria. Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD), 11.
- Since assuming his responsibilities as the librarian