ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND), HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), EVENING, WEEKEND AND CERTIFICATE COURSES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, invites eligible candidates that sat for the just concluded UTME Examination to apply for admission into the following Regular, Evening, Weekend, and Certificate course programmes listed below.
NB: Candidates without JAMB can also apply but are required to follow the procedure outlined in the “Mode of Application” below..
SCHOOL PROGRAMME A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE ND HND EVE WKD 1. Agricultural Technology
2. Animal Production and Health Tech.
3. Animal Health Technology
4. Animal Production Technology
5. Fishery and Marine Technology
6. Agricultural Extension & Management
7. Crop Science Technology
8. Soil Science Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
1. Accounting Technology
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Administration & Mgt
4. Cooperative Economics & Mgt
5. Public Administration
7. Office Technology Management
8. Mass Communication
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1. Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management & Valuation
3. Environmental Science Tech.
b) Horticulture & Landscape Tech.
c) Urban & Regional Planning
E. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
1. Computer Science Technology
2. Food Science Technology
3. Nutrition and Dietetics
4. Hospitality Management
6. Science Laboratory Technology
F. CERTIFICATE COURSES DURATION
1. Fishery & Marine Technology 6 months
2. Poultry Production 3 months
3. Poultry Feed Production 6 months
4. Piggery Production 3 months
5. Snail Production 3 months
6. Mushroom Production 3 months
7. Grass Cutter Production 6 months
Entry Requirements into ND Programmes:
i. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure
ii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language
Entry Requirements into HND Programme:
i. Must have ND in Relevant courses
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure
iii. A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate working experience in field specialization for those with a minimum of Lower Credit.
iv. JAMB online result printout during the ND level admission
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
2. On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
3. Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
4. On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online (alternatively, print the invoice and visit any commercial bank to make an interswitch PayDirect payment for imopoly)
5. You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
6. Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
7. Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our helpdesk at: email@example.com
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside with those of your parents/guardian(s).
Mrs. S. Njemanze